Hack in Paris 2012 and Nuid du Hack 2012 are over - these were quite some nice days !
I would like to first thank the organizers, Sysdream and all the crews, for these two great events.
Hack In Paris is a all-in-all fun event, with great audience and smooth organization!
Nuid de Hack, on the over hand is a crazy gathering of enormous number of people under one roof (literally) and where you have the opportunity to meet from fiercful hard core hackers to pretty creative and constructive robot/cnc-mill makers who will share their great ideas and experience as part of the multitude of workshops taking place during the entire night!
It was fun to be in Disneyland for the first time, thought didn’t have a lot of time to try the roller-coasters - perhaps next year there will be a “hack the roller-coaster” event
I am glad that to have had the opportunity to meet old friends (sn0rky, Nicolas, Philipe), as well as meet new people and exchange ideas:
- Emrique, who is a pentester for the best mobile network operator in France and who was a great company for the NDH and CrashParty
- Sasha, who is a security architect for the best retail chain in France
- Ange, who had kilos (literally!) of those metallic&twisted (and not only!) brain-teasers - it’s a great (and patience-teaching!) time killer for the queues, airports and alike!
- Mario, who had very nice demos on hacking the browsers without scripting
- Koto, who had very nice demos on HTML5 built-in (in)securities
- Julien, who like to rock as me on electro beats - go electro!
Last, but not least, it was a grea pleasure to meet (as part of Sysdream team):
- Sihame, who was a great support during the trip scheduling and HIP/NDH, and who also was a great motivator for learning more french by speaking “seulement en francais avec moi “
- Rosa and Evgenia, who helped much in keeping everything running smooth
Here are some of my notes on some of the talks:
Looking forward to meet the France’s great security scene next year as well.
No Comments/Pingbacks for this post yet...
This post has 14 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
A deep dive into brain's curiosities
|<< <||> >>|