It is sad and unbelievable what happens to Japan.
In just 1.5 months (12 Mar 2011 to 26 Apr 2011), it faced several events of huge magnitude on different aspects of their nation, that it seems infinitely impossible to happen in such a short time-span to a single country/nation, even though probabilistically it can happen “one in a million” so to speak.
If I take a look from a very alternative point of view on this (without any proofs, just as mere observer), it seems that there are forces which want Japan down at any price (well some may argue the forces are of a nature, of divine intervention, of other nations, etc.).
I will summarize why I think these events are way too big and on various directions, that their happening may be not just mere random course of events, but may be more like a staged thing.
- Geo-political. Earthquake crisis. Japan suffered a destructive earthquake, classified as “one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded slammed Japan” which also had created “one of the largest tsunami". Many people will say it is not plausible consider that it could be caused humans - my note is that such statement is true only from the perspective that nobody has any court evidence ("constatation matérielle") of existence of such weapons. Now, just to bring another perspective - years back and even nowadays lots of people just don’t believe the existence of various black-box interception solutions used by special/law forces to intercept various signals, though the same people will trust and will be amazed when they hear an intercepted conversation for example (hence unconsciously acknowledging the existence of those devices). I will not make a big case about such weapons, since various sites have speculative proofs (example: search for “ссср тектоническое оружие"). It’s up to you to believe it or not. I believe in existence of such weapons (even if these would be in research/development/alfa-testing versions)
- Energetic/Resources. Nuclear crisis. Japan suffered a nuclear crisis, classified as second non-military biggest in history after Chernobyl. Hard to imagine that a nation light-years ahead of the ROW, characterized with high discipline, had managed the nuclear crisis in such a disastrous way. If we do not exclude the fact of physical sabotage (please check this link - the explosion presented is interesting indeed) and media disinformation(controversial and speculative information on mainstream channels), then this attack was a successful one and very well disguised. Note, that the side-effect of such successful attack/sabotage is the resource contamination (which basically mean resources are wasted/non-usable, i.e. you don’t have resources anymore…)
- Economic. Sony hack crisis. As you may know, Sony suffered a massive hack, classified as forth biggest in history. Do not forget the first impact as well - that is of earthquake/tsunami - on Sony operations. Sony is a sweet piece (world’s fifth largest media conglomerate with US$77.20 billion FY2010), and lots of economic “sharks"/"hit-men” would “kill” to have a piece of it or bring it down. Now, since the stuxnet story popped-up, the ideas of “cyber mercenaries” and “nation states cyber warfare” are actively discussed and accepted as a very possible practice, so there would be no surprise if the Sony’s April 2011 hack (which is at the same time an economic hit, an image hit and a consumer/investor trust hit) was a “cyber mercenary” one targeted at industrial take-over/bring-down of Sony. Another interesting thing is that since 2005, “Sony’s decision to replace Idei with the British Howard Stringer marked the first time that a foreigner has run a major Japanese electronics firm” - a distinctive change in the management (not without effects on the company).
Note, that the categories I have put these events are just to show where I think they hit the most, however each of these events certainly had affected all others categories as well.
Also note that in all the above events, high officials (both public and Sony-corporate) had to come to the ramp numerous times to apologize and add further clarifications to the situation (the uncertainty and clarification scenario happened in nuclear crisis problem as well as in Sony problem). It may be seen as a possible Japan image hit, demoralization and humiliation of high officials, as well as deep demoralization and growing lack of trust among the entire nation.
Now the questions are:
- is this system analysis approach correct?
- if so, who wants Japan down and for what reasons?
- which were the events in which Japan was involved prior to crisis started (treaties signed/torn apart, declarations, actions taken, etc.)
- what events may follow that may confirm more or less the correctness of this analysis (for example: what if, in the context of crisis, Toyota is taken over by another corporation backed-up by nation XYZ…)?
PS: This post is a personal view. Also, due to lack of time I have not put all the links I wish I had, but will try to update as time permits.
This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...
whenever I am, wherever I go, whatever I see, whatever I feel
|<< <||> >>|