С новым годом?
“Плодитесь, коровы, жизнь коротка” (с ГГМ
Group Behavior (via Bogdan D.)
Un experiment simplu, dar interesant si elocvent care arata cum se studia comportamentul si presiunea de grup asupra individului. Eventual aceste experimente au ajuns la perfectiune si la nivel de standard social (voit sau nu) in zilele noastre… Trist si ingrijorator
Din seria “Sex cultural” © Vasilica Drojdieru
Petrica Americanu’ (via Vasilica Drojdieru)
Surorile trase la Indigo… (si-o vor trage oare la Las-Vegas?! ) (via Vlad B.)
George Carlin… may be you heard about him…. or may be not… In any case this guy is hilarious. And even though sometime he might seem obscene, rude or wrong, he bring another new perspective onto some old things…
PS: If you wonder who is the guy talking about religion at the beginning of Zeitgeist - then, yes, he is the guy…
Saving the planet
Dimineata incepe cu vreo doua idei originale de arta . In general, cred ca orice idee artistica cu adevarat originala place oricui si aproape fiecare si-a pus intr-un fel sau altul intrebarea “Wow! E genial, fain si simplu! Oare de ce nu mi-a venit si mie in cap ideea?”
Ideea 1 (via Igor) - Typography.
Ideea in sine nu e noua - implementarea (accente vizuale asupra actiunii) si subiectul (mmmmm! PULP FICTION - a MUST see movie!) totusi aduc a noua perspectiva asupra acestui mod de arta.
Ideea 2 (via Xenia) - Music hand mimics&lyrics (a nu se incurca cu Manualism ). La prima vedere, video nu pare sa fie ceva deosebit, dar fiind totusi ceva original si nou - e de apreciat 17 milioane de vizualizari.
Un site super f(a)inutz de psychedelic trance… In partea stanga-jos e un meniu retractabil - fiecare intrare din meniu are un sunet ambiant asociat… niceeeeee, i lika
Deci, cine are albume Vibrasphere - dati-mi si mie pls pls
Asta mi-a iesit mie la profiler . Deci ziceam eu ca stau prost la capitolul somn, fcuk it :-S (nu ca nu as dormi mult ultimul timp, dar se pare ca dorm NEoptimizat)
Your profile summary
Your sleep is reasonably optimised, scoring 44 %.
You said you do not have a problem with sleep, but there are times when you feel sleepy and ideally shouldn’t - your personalised advice below will help you improve your score.
Body and Health
How to boost your alertness
* You seem to be quite tired during the day.
* One way of treating the symptom is to nap in the afternoon. The body is designed this way - most of us have a natural dip in alertness at roughly 2-4pm.
* A 15 minute nap when you’re tired can be a very effective way of staying alert throughout the day. But sleep longer than 20 minutes and you’ll enter the stage called Slow Wave Sleep (or ‘deep’ sleep), and you’ll feel very groggy when you wake.
Your bedroom should be mainly for sleep
* Sleep experts recommend that bedrooms should be for rest, relaxation and a good night’s sleep.
* If getting to sleep is a problem, remove distractions from your bedroom if you can. If you use your mobile telephone as an alarm clock, try to turn off the mobile to avoid getting any late night calls or text messages. The alarm clock function still works when the mobile is off.
Night-time tipples: Too much alcohol can make you restless
* Having a small drink of alcohol before bed is one of your regular techniques for getting to sleep. It helps you relax and drop off. One drink is fine, but more than one drink can cause you to pop out of sleep and stop you from getting a good night.
* Several times a night we enter a stage called light sleep and because alcohol is a stimulant it can make you more likely to wake during these times.
* Alcohol is also a diuretic, which means it physically encourages the body to urinate (never welcome during the night).
* Drinking is also more likely to lead to snoring, which can restrict airflow into the lungs. This reduces the oxygen in your blood which disturbs your sleep (and contributes to your hangover!).
Exercise routines can help
* Regular exercise is a great way of improving your sleep - but be careful not to exercise close to bed time as this produces stimulants that stop the brain from relaxing quickly.
You regularly drink coffee or consume caffeine
* You use one of the oldest and best short-term cures for sleepiness: caffeine.
* Caffeine stays in your system for many hours, but is active in your brain for only about an hour. However, having large amounts of caffeine in your system will disturb your sleep.
* If keeping alert is your goal and you want to cut down your caffeine intake, try taking a short nap when you feel sleepy.
* Current research shows a short 15 minute nap is more effective than a cappuccino at beating tiredness.
You know what works.
* Well done - the things you do to help you sleep should be working - did you know there are real scientific reasons?
* A warm bath offers a chance to relax (vital for a good night’s sleep) and in a more practical way, it makes the blood vessels in your extremities dilate and help cool the body.
* There’s new evidence that hormones released during sexual activity can promote sleep.
:: Next Page >>
Linkaholic is a collection of links I receive by mail/mass messages or I find on the net
| Next >
|<< <||> >>|